Monday, September 22, 2008

Conferences

The first night of conferences has come and gone and it was good to see some of you there! I know that not everyone likes the way conferences get formatted, but it is hard to find a solution that is good for everyone all the time. If you have any suggestions on what would make them better, please let me or another faculty member at the middle school know. We all would love for parents to come talk to us. We all play a big role in the educational process. Communication is one of the most important steps!

I look forward to visiting with many of you tomorrow, as well. Most of the time, I will be out in the band room. If I am not there, I have probably run inside to use the restroom, grab some food or peeked in to see how the volleyball game is going. I'll try to make myself obvious!

No comments: