Thursday, September 18, 2008

Choir

I'm sorry, but I haven't posted much about choir yet. It isn't that I don't have things to say--time just sort of gets in the way sometimes. I am really pleased with the effort that the students in 7-8 choir. I went into this year not knowing what was really going to happen, but the students have really stepped up and make most days very enjoyably. :) We have only 3 guys in a group of about 30, but it's great to have them in there. I would love for more guys to be a part of the choir! Right now we are working on music for our winter concert on Dec. 22nd.

As an aside, I am sorry I have not posted any grades for the 7-8 choir on ParentOnline. I am still trying to figure out the best way to put the grades into the system, as choir doesn't necessarily fit the "conventional" grading system. If there is a question or concern, please give me a call or email and I'd be glad to talk to you. I am really looking for the best way to put those up and as soon as I do, I'll get them posted! Thanks for your patience.

I'll try to get links to the songs we are singing in case you would like to listen.

No comments: