Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Concert!

I always enjoy concerts. The stress level leading up to it can be intense, but the rush of the performance never gets old. I am always impressed with what students can do when you set the bar high. They are always willing to meet the challenge! I routinely try to choose music that is borderline difficulty for them and they rise to meet the challenge!

The Parade of Bands is always so fun because the development is evident! The progression is so great for me to see as a teacher. So often we get stuck in the little minutia and loose track of the big picture and this is a great way to see it!

Congrats to all on a great concert! If you have pics you would be willing to send me, please do so at bwipperman@mail.colfax-mingo.k12.ia.us. I'd love to have them!

No comments: