Friday, September 3, 2010

Communication

That's my big word for the year. I am making a big effort to improve and increase my communicaiton with teachers, with students and with parents. I have already been in email contact with several parents and I really hope to continue to add more to that list. I have also encouraged the students to communicate with me about when they will be gone, issues that have come up in rehearsal and other related things and I have been very pleased with their responsibility so far!

Thanks to those of you who have emailed me with questions. I do my best to try to reply as quickly as I can. I don't always have the information right away, but I can find out and get back to you.

Good luck to the high school marching band tonight! I hope everyone has a great holiday! I, for one, am really looking forward to an extra day with my family!

No comments: