Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Promotion

Just a reminder that our last event of the year, 8th grade promotion, will take place tomorrow evening. Band and choir students should be at the middle school at 7PM, with the event lasting about an hour. Hopefully it will be nice and cool in the gym :) and things will go smoothly!

I want to thank everyone for an awesome year! It has been great! In June and July I play in the Ankeny Community Band--the one time of year I get to play my instrument (tuba) and refresh a little. I am looking forward to doing summer lessons and having a much needed vacation the first half of July before taking some classes in the second half of the month to renew my teaching license. Then when August rolls around, back for marching band prep! It never ends!

Summer lesson schedules will be done and posted tomorrow!

No comments: