Friday, November 18, 2011

Wow!

I can't believe that Thanksgiving is right around the corner. It seems like I say it every year, but it seems to come quicker every year! That means concerts are just around the corner. Our middle school concert is Tuesday, December 20th. Hopefully we can avoid any snow and have no scheduling difficulties!

It is fun to come to school every day and work with the groups I get to work with. I was just telling my 7-8 band today that I really do enjoy coming to school and working with them Monday, Wednesday and every other Friday. There is no substitute for doing something you love to do!

On another positive note, check out the great news about the middle school on the website. The building was one of 10 in the state to be recognized for improvement in test scores! That's some awesome news!

No comments: