Monday, May 9, 2011

Hot!

I am beginning to wonder how it always ends up so warm on these May concert nights! As I sit here getting ready for the 6th grade concert this evening, I am deciding how I feel about a split concert. The separation of the 7/8 concert from the 6th concert this year ended up as a result of a change in a track meet at North Mahaska. Rather than have the students forced to make a decision in a situation that wasn't of their doing, I decided to split the concert. While this makes 2 nights at school for me (and some families), it makes the concerts considerably shorter.

I would love to have your thoughts on the split concert. Feel free to log in and leave a comment below, or email me at bwipperman@mail.colfax-mingo.k12.ia.us. Let me know what you think!

If you have a chance, check out the HS Band/Vocal concert tomorrow night, May 10th, at 7PM!

No comments: