Monday, September 28, 2009

Parade

What a great day for a parade last Friday! We had fun at the middle school in the early afternoon doing the RAPP games that we usually do on Homecoming. I was pleased that my RAPP class was second in the door decorating contest!

The band loaded up about 1:45 and headed over to the elem. to drop cases and the re-boarded the bus to head to Kelly Field. After waiting a while, we finally got going and the kids did an awesome job! I am very proud! The parade route is much flatter than anything we have near the middle school to practice on, so hopefully that made things easier. We cut out of the parade a little early so the students who were involved in athletics could hustle back and spend some time on the fire trucks! All in all it was a great day!

If you have any pictures you would like to send to me, I'd be more than happy to take them!

No comments: