Monday, February 23, 2009

From the Top

2 weeks ago (sorry it's been so long) I posted a link to some audio from a program called "From the Top," a public radio/television program featuring young musicians from around the country. It has been brought to my attention that From the Top will tape a recording in eastern Iowa (Cedar Rapids or Iowa City--I am at home and don't have the info with me and I am too tired to look it up) in May. It would be a great opportunity to hear some incredible students from our state. The school won't be able to officially sponsor the trip, but it might be nice to get a group together to go! I'll post some more details about it later this week, but something to think about. Let me know if you or your middle school student might be interested in going!

No comments: